When editing a sale there are some restrictions that you must be aware before making any changes
- All the sale's data will be setted on fixed price to avoid any errors caused by new prices configurations
- Because all the prices are setted to fixed the final total IS NOT going to be automatically calculated
- The user with permission to edit sales ALSO has to have permission to sale at Fixed Price
- If the original sale was created using the Pending Payments option (creating a debt) and after editing that option is unchecked, all related payments to that sale's debt will be deleted.
- If the original sale was not created with Pending Payment option and after editing that option has been check, the payment will be deleted and a new debt will be created for the sale.
- If you keep the prices setted on Fixed all information about discount/surcharges will be discarded
- To edit a sale from a specific store you must switch to that store to be able to edit it